56 | Transformation and Building a Multi 7 Figure Personal Growth Business with Mahima
Mahima is Europe’s No 1 Self Mastery Mentor, Mindset Trainer, International Bestselling Author, and Award Winning Speaker and Founder of The Mahima Mindset MAHIMA is the first Black Self Mastery Mentor to have spoken at The Harvard Club of Boston in July 2018. In 2017 she got to share the stage with Sir Richard Branson at a business development event in Singapore. She has also had the privilege to share the stage with other thought leaders like Les Brown, Kevin Harrington, and Lisa Nichols. Mahima has done over 10 000 hours of meditation practice and to date has helped transform the lives of thousands of people, with her unique creations, “The inner peace formula” and “The own your superstar” multi-award winning training.
In this episode:
- Understanding your imprints socially and culturally and how they play into how you think, act, and feel
- The delusion that external things will create internal happiness and what’s actually required
- The importance of mentorship in your growth journey
- Discovering your mission & letting it lead
- The niche debate and why Mahima believes it's important to focus on for a 7 to 8-figure business